The castle in the village of Świecie was probably founded in the 14th century to protect the road from Lusatia to the towns of Lubań and Jelenia Góra and was one of the strongholds of the Kwisa region. It underwent alteration several times, for example in the 16th century following fire and in the 18th century. In 1760 it was abandoned and in 1827 it burned down, remaining a ruin to this day. Distance: 14 km.
ul. 11 Listopada 35,
tel. (75) 78 16 489;