Rajsko Castle is among the most mysterious of those on the Silesian and Lusatian borderland. In 1863 the baron Alexander von Minutoli conducted research at the site, uncovering relics of the construction, and in the years 1875-78 a new Romantic castle was raised. Housed in the interiors was the extensive baronial art collection. From 1924 the site was home to a youth hostel. Since 2012 the castle has been undergoing renovation. Made available for viewing. Distance: 23 km.
Wykonanie: amistad.pl © Świeradów-Zdrój, ul. 11 Listopada 35, 59-850 Świeradów-Zdrój; tel. (75) 78 16 489; email: firstname.lastname@example.org