Chatka Górzystów Refuge
+48 75 75 32 533
Chatka Górzystów refuge is situated on the Izerska Meadow (in Polish: Hala Izerska). In the 17th century Bohemian religious exiles established a settlement here called Gross-Iser, of which the refuge is the sole surviving building. In 1734 the settlement was inhabited by 13 cottagers and peasants owning their own
houses and plots of land. The settlement was composed of shepherd’s cottages, as many as 38 of them by 1880. Chatka Górzystów draws tourist with its homemade meals, with the spécialité de la maison being pancakes and fried cheese, and has 40 beds to accommodate guests. Open all year round.
ul. 11 Listopada 35,
tel. (75) 78 16 489;