Ludwig's SPA

  • Ratowników Górskich 1 1, 59-850 Świeradów-Zdrój

A+ A-

The construction of Ludwig's SPA was commissioned by the Schaffgotsch family in 1876, for therapeutic treatments, primarily entailing peat baths and mineral baths making use of the "Maria" mineral water spring (today known as the Ludwig spring) bored under the building. The facility for therapeutic treatments was constructed through the efforts of a dr. Waldemar Adam (1845-1918), a well-known SPA doctor. Today the building is home to the "STARY ZDRÓJ" SPA. Opening hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm; Tel. No.: 757 816 501

Multimedia

Mapa