This villa, its name meaning ‘Dream’, was founded in 1901 by the Berliner industrialist Julius Pintsch. The complex comprises the main building, an outhouse in a garden and a park with a fountain, as well as a number of auxiliary buildings. The architecture is an example of a Swiss style popular and widely used for country residences at the end of the 19th century.
ul. 11 Listopada 35,
tel. (75) 78 16 489;